Don’t forget to join us for a lively discussion and a justice themed cocktail tutorial intermission!
We will meet via zoom on July 29th at 6:30PM to discuss. Zoom link will be sent on Wednesday.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing your faces soon!
Don’t be discouraged if you didn’t finish the book, all who are interested are welcome to sign on!
RSVP on Facebook here:
Intermission Featured Beverage
- 2 oz. whiskey – Irish is sweeter – Bourbon for more complex flavor
- 1/4 lemon, sliced into 2 wedges
- 5 large mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or simple syrup)
- Soda water, for serving
- Crushed ice, for serving
- Place the lemon wedges and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Muddle 4 to 5 times to extract flavor.
- Add the whiskey and maple syrup and fill the shaker with ice. If desired, add a splash of soda water. Shake until cold and strain into a glass. Serve with crushed ice.